luni, 26 aprilie 2010

My one day misadventure in GuGu Land

    So, once upon nowhere, by a joke of destiny, my steps led me in a Pandorum-like land, at the doors of an empire built in a matchbox. There, the humble me met the self-pronounced king and queen of this, as I was about to find out, morbid masquerade, a horror remake of Alice in wonderland and Gulliver in Lilliput all together melting into an unbelievable reality. Because I wanted to know what was hiding in the rabbit hole and determined by other extremely important issues for me at that time, which are now perfectly growing into beautiful, I threw myself into the unknown. Wanting to learn and „explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life forms and new civilizations„ I accepted all the colored and bleached details I was served concerning this journey. 
      Ok ..now let me introduce you in the land of GuGu ( or gaga or blabla or whatever ) ..there was nothing special there..surroundings..trees or birds singing or Stuffstock, just plastics and wastes and at the very base of this unfortunate empire was the immense second belly-button of its king located in his forehead and surpassed in size only by the molecular ugliness of its queen. There were a few more humble servants that were trapped in the rat hole, I felt compassion for them but they were also feeding from „za ombelico del mondo„ as they fiercely embraced the cult of the self. 
    I saw no human face during my short foray in this circus-like scenery.                                                 The self-proclaimed king, the belly and the beard (the belly beard was his pen name- horrifying image! ) were one, and he liked his nom de plume as he liked to think of himself as the king of crosswords. He was as corrupt as a rotten apple and yet he spoke loudly about principles and values, erecting himself in monk statues in the desperate attempt to hide his flaws and falls that haunted him and which were about to burst into transparency with each second passing by. Then there was the atomic crap queen, the perfect replica of our dead beloved wife and mother of the people Helen, hideously simpleminded but twice as vicious. She liked luxury, everything that glittered and she was furious at the light of others around as their shinning charm totally eclipsed her fade and insipid self.
   I was then commanded to fulfill some tasks that were meant to protect their abject dictatorship and each task was the product of their incurable wickedness and hypocrisy . Beside these, other chores were invented (which of course nobody could actually handle) in order for me to kneel as low as possible in front of these masters of nothingness. They did not speak with the people face to face but always from behind a curtain and their madness became so sensational that they started to speak with each other in the same way.
    As I expected it was too much void for my humble understanding, so I got out my wax wings from my pocket and escaped from this wicked and monstrous labyrinth. When you build something on elephant dump you should expect to disintegrate, and it did , their worm empire has fallen apart after some not majestic last convulsions. Ex nihilo, nihil. 
    Their false kingdom, a swelling hot air balloon, has degraded as quickly as it was conceived and the smell of putrefaction is even today still very much present.  
   What is very interesting is the fact that even long after you have deleted these abjections (and kept in mind only what you had to learn from this shit) from your retina and agenda, they have not erased you from theirs, as they like to peek and feed with the sparks of light that others carry, like red rats with fast fingers swarming in darkness, not conscious or aware of the stink and the diseases they are infected with.
 

2 comentarii:

Xaara Novack spunea...

I've declared myself missing 'cause of small sickness...but I'm back to reading you. And sometimes I wonder why is it that your words mean to me more then my own experience.
I know the same misadventure, in a empire built to look like a beautiful castle on the outside, but resembling a rotten place on the inside. And the queen and it's loyal-kiss-ass servants, just as rotten. Self-proclaimed suns, as the world goes and revolves around them...they believe that everyone believes what they believe in. All nonsense and not a reality in their words.
No, your wings, my dear Pegasus weren't of wax. The sun didn't even reach them with their rays. Only one creature can fly that high. Those were Phoenix wings, and those last a lifetime.
Let the rats feed, they have to live off something as they know nothing but to crawl.
You keep on flying.
And so you'll remind me of my own flight, and the others too.

Pauline spunea...

I knew I couldn't have been the only „Alice„ and I'm happy when other find themselves in my words' mirror, for me it was medicine to write about this. I believe that people are good in their essence and I comfort myself that these ones did not have the time to show me their beautiful side. Anyway.. these things must happen to help us in our (r)evolution